Monday, November 16, 2020

แดแดแดแด…ส™แดแด€ส€แด… แดœ๊œฑษชษดษข แด˜สœแดแด›แด๊œฑสœแดแด˜

 

Positives of using Photoshop:  It allows me to apply effects onto the pictures on my mood board to make it more detailed and have more style and look better.  It also allows me to better position the pictures in a better position on the page and in better detail.

Negatives of using Photoshop: It is harder to put images into photoshop as you have to keep downloading it and then selecting it in photoshop then copying it then going to another page and pasting it in for every image. With that as well, it's harder to find certain buttons such as edit and transform the image in photoshop so therefore I couldn't do it as much in efficiency as possible.

My Opinion: Therefore, Photoshop is the software I wouldn't recommend to use to create mood boards as it's harder to find certain effects and buttons as it's too many buttons compact into 1 software just for a simple mood board project where as you could use a different software or Microsoft word to create it. There are some positives to using Photoshop to create mood boards such as if you want to make your mood board look more advanced to the audience such as applying a drop shadow to the images.


No comments:

Post a Comment

แด‡สŸแด‡แด„แด›ส€แดษดษชแด„ แดษชษดแด…แดแด€แด˜

 Here is my Electronic Mind map: Advantages of creating a mind map online: An advantage of creating a mind map online is that I'm able t...