Tuesday, November 24, 2020

α΄‡ΚŸα΄‡α΄„α΄›Κ€α΄Ι΄Ιͺα΄„ ᴍΙͺΙ΄α΄…α΄α΄€α΄˜

 Here is my Electronic Mind map:
Advantages of creating a mind map online: An advantage of creating a mind map online is that I'm able to add images and references to my inputs into the mind map so for CGI in techniques, I'm able to input a image inside it to go with it to show as an example. I'm also able to do the mind map at any size because i can keep shrinking the mind map or I could extend the picture size.
Disadvantages of creating a mind map online: A disadvantage is that it takes a while to create a simple mind map online as you need to keep inputting a text box then adding text then adding arrows and bubbles etc. Not really efficient in creating a simple mind map for brainstorming.
My opinion: I prefer creating a simple mind map on paper as it's easy and efficient to draw it instead of create it online but if i was going into advance then i would use the online tool such as Photoshop because it's easier to do that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

α΄‡ΚŸα΄‡α΄„α΄›Κ€α΄Ι΄Ιͺα΄„ ᴍΙͺΙ΄α΄…α΄α΄€α΄˜

 Here is my Electronic Mind map: Advantages of creating a mind map online: An advantage of creating a mind map online is that I'm able t...