Monday, November 23, 2020

α΄‘ΙͺΚ€α΄‡κœ°Κ€α΄€α΄α΄‡ ʙʏ Κœα΄€Ι΄α΄…

 Here is my Wireframe that I drew by hand:
Advantages of drawing a Wireframe by hand: It's easy to draw a wireframe by hand as it doesn't require much artistic skill because it's just a simple plan of a website and it's easy to draw a square and put something such as "Image" inside.

Disadvantages of drawing a Wireframe by hand: However I personally had a slight problem with creating a wireframe by hand and that was that 1 page couldn't fit my entire wireframe onto it and it was hard to place the rest of the stuff that I wanted to put on there as there was no more room unless i got another piece of paper or done it on the back, but then it would look rough and not as good.

My opinion: In my opinion I prefer drawing a Wireframe by hand because it's easier to do in a short amount of time and you can draw whatever you want on your website in there. I only encountered a few problems but they had solutions such as getting another piece of paper for the other half of my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

α΄‡ΚŸα΄‡α΄„α΄›Κ€α΄Ι΄Ιͺα΄„ ᴍΙͺΙ΄α΄…α΄α΄€α΄˜

 Here is my Electronic Mind map: Advantages of creating a mind map online: An advantage of creating a mind map online is that I'm able t...