Monday, November 23, 2020

ᴍΙͺΙ΄α΄… α΄α΄€α΄˜ ʙʏ Κœα΄€Ι΄α΄…

 Here is my Mind map drawn by hand:
Advantages of drawing a mind map by hand: It is easier to draw a mind map by hand because we've all been using pen and pencil for most of our lives so therefore it would be easier to draw a simple mind map on paper rather than go online and do it because doing a mind map online requires known the familiar tools of the software your using and how to get around it to create the mind map.

Disadvantages of drawing a mind map by hand: On paper, you can't go into advanced detail of the mind map such as adding a drop shadow or adding images (without drawing them) and if you were to make your mind map look advanced on paper, then you'd have to be very skilled and artistic to do so which I am not.

My Opinion: In my opinion, I prefer to draw a mind maps on paper and input my focuses onto the mind map ONLY if it's a simple brainstorming mind map whereas if I'm presenting it, I'd rather do it online as the text would be more clear to the audience and you could make it look better through the use of glow, inner shadow etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

α΄‡ΚŸα΄‡α΄„α΄›Κ€α΄Ι΄Ιͺα΄„ ᴍΙͺΙ΄α΄…α΄α΄€α΄˜

 Here is my Electronic Mind map: Advantages of creating a mind map online: An advantage of creating a mind map online is that I'm able t...