Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Script for Naomi and Mom using word

Mum:

(Sharply)

“I don’t know why you had to take so long, I waited half an hour!”

Naomi:

(Disappointedly)

“They didn’t have my size on the shelf, and the woman took ages searching in the stock room.”

Mum:

(Peevishly)

 “We wouldn’t have got stuck in all this traffic if you’d just made your mind up quicker.  We won’t be eating tea until late at this rate.  Today of all days! What’s wrong with the mobile phone I spent a fortune on?  You could have called me.  I wouldn’t have rushed away from work to get there if you’d called”.

Naomi:

 “I forgot to charge it, the battery’s dead,”

Mum:
(Accusingly)

.  “More like you wasted it playing stupid games!”

Naomi:

(Apologetically)

“Sorry”

 

Mum:

(Angrily)

“Oh, that’s just brilliant! No lights on.  It must be a power cut.  How am I going to cook with no electricity?”

 

 

Naomi:

(Generously)

“Maybe we can have a sandwich? I’ll make it if you like.”

Mum:

(Quietly)

“Ssh! Did you hear that?”

Naomi:

(Suspciously)

“What? Stop it, you’re freaking me out.  You know I’ve always thought this house is haunted.”

Mum:

(Quietly)

“I’m sure I heard something in the living room, pass me that brolly, I’m going to have a look”.

 

Dad + Paul + Group of Friends:

(Surprisingly)

“Surprise!”

Naomi:

(Joyfully)

“Happy Birthday, Mum! Sorry about the trick, but I had to keep you out of the house ‘til everyone got here!”

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

α΄‡ΚŸα΄‡α΄„α΄›Κ€α΄Ι΄Ιͺα΄„ ᴍΙͺΙ΄α΄…α΄α΄€α΄˜

 Here is my Electronic Mind map: Advantages of creating a mind map online: An advantage of creating a mind map online is that I'm able t...