Monday, November 23, 2020

Κ™ΚŸα΄Ι’κœ±

 What is a blog?

Here is a google definition of a blog:


How to create a blog:

A blog is relatively easily to create as seen on the blogs posted on mine, all you have to do is find a website such as blogspot.com and create a blog then do whatever you want. You could then add anything to this blog for whatever your blog is about.

How do I find creating a blog:

I find creating a blog quite easy to be fair. BlogSpot is an easy to use website to create a blog and it's easy to input any text or images and there is no problem I have had yet using it since my blog project started so it's a good website to create on it with my blog project.

Advantages and Disadvantages of creating a blog:

An advantage of creating a blog on BlogSpot is that it is easy to manuevour around and add anything you want onto it with different settings that can be used just like word document software which is also easy to use as stated in my other blog.

A disadvantage of creating a blog on BlogSpot is that it doesn't have much advanced features such as photoshop or any other software so you cant add advanced features such as a drop shadow on the text to make it more stylish or create a blog mind map etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

α΄‡ΚŸα΄‡α΄„α΄›Κ€α΄Ι΄Ιͺα΄„ ᴍΙͺΙ΄α΄…α΄α΄€α΄˜

 Here is my Electronic Mind map: Advantages of creating a mind map online: An advantage of creating a mind map online is that I'm able t...